Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Ono Defends Mills

Yoko Ono has leaped to the defence of Sir Paul McCartney and his estranged wife Heather Mills, telling the media and public to leave them alone in the wake of their recent split.The former Beatle and Mills announced they were divorcing last month (MAY06) after nearly four years of marriage and a baby daughter Beatrice together. John Lennon's widow Ono, who has a famously strained history with her late husband's bandmate, admits she sympathises with the couple.Ono says, "I think that the attacks should stop with me. I have an ideal reason for you guys (the media) to dislike me, for being an Asian and a foreigner and for standing up for myself and my work. "Whatever it is that made it easier for you to make me a scapegoat is still there so leave them alone. I feel so badly for them."I send them Christmas cards and a congratulatory note when their baby was born."
http://www.pr-inside.com/
ono-defends-mills-r9409.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degrees