Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Ono 'Sympathises' With Chapter 27 Actors

Yoko Ono insists she bears no grudge against the actors who are turning the actions of her husband's assassin into a movie.Crazed The Beatles fan Mark Chapman shot and killed John Lennon in 1980 and is the subject of an upcoming feature-length film starring Jared Leto and teen star Linsay Lohan.Ono fears Chapter 27, currently in production, will open old wounds but understands why the project is going ahead.She says, "This is another thing which will hurt me, I'm sure. I would rather not make a story out of Mr Chapman at all, although I sympathise with the actors."They need to work. It's not just films - you (the media) are always talking about it."Every day, every week, is an anniversary for me. There is not one time that John is not around me, or my memory of John is not there. It has been 25 years but it has passed so fast."
http://www.pr-inside.com/ono-sympathises-
with-chapter-27-actors-r9477.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degrees