Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Douglas' Night with George, Bob and Giant Dog

Actor Michael Douglas enjoyed one of the most bizarre nights of his life when late Beatle George Harrison and Bob Dylan visited him in his hotel room with a giant dog. The Oscar-winning Basic Instinct star had just won a Golden Globe for his 1987 film Wall Street, but he was miserable because he had to return to his hotel alone. But he suddenly found himself in the company of two of the biggest stars in rock 'n' roll - and a huge pooch. He says, "I was sitting there and had no one to celebrate with. I went back to the hotel, kind of excited but feeling a little sorry for myself. Anyway, I'm in my room and the phone rings and it's George Harrison. "I was like, 'Wow, George Harrison's coming round!' And a couple of minutes later, there's a knock on my door and in he walks. "Following him is the biggest dog I've ever seen in my life. And following the dog was Bob Dylan. "Man, that was one of the most amazing nights of my life."

http://www.contactmusic.com/
news.nsf/article/douglas%20night%
20with%20george%20bob%20
and%20giant%20dog_1005466

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degrees